Список форумов Шадринский форум -> Форум помогает -> Черный рынок -> Questions for a Real Estate Agent

Questions for a Real Estate Agent

Автор
Освоившийся

Статус: Offline
СообщениеДобавлено: 2024.09.21 21:48.48
Ответить с цитатой
Hello everyone.

I’m about to start the process of buying my first home and I’m wondering what key questions I should ask a real estate agent during our initial meeting. When searching for a real estate agent near me, what qualifications or experiences should I prioritize?

Should I focus on their knowledge of the local market or their negotiation skills? Additionally, how should I handle discussions about their fees and commissions? I want to make an informed decision, so any tips or experiences you can share would be invaluable.

Thanks for your help as I navigate this exciting yet challenging journey!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Anonymo
Освоившийся

Статус: Offline
СообщениеДобавлено: 2024.09.25 00:51.10
Ответить с цитатой
The legends surrounding the clock add an air of mystery to the tour. Stories of its creators, cursed by their own genius, or the supposed powers of the clock to predict disaster, are part of the lore that prague tours and tickets makes this structure so fascinating. These tales are an integral part of Prague’s rich storytelling tradition.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Страница 1 из 1
Список форумов Шадринский форум -> Форум помогает -> Черный рынок -> Questions for a Real Estate Agent

Перейти: